- Clay brick exterior and/or vinyl and/or stone with coloured mortar or other materials, as per design. Colours to be predetermined by architect as per colour scheme.
- Pre-finished, virtually maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughing and downspouts.
- Sandstone or similar front windowsills, with keystone on top of lintel where brick and/or stone is below.
- All vinyl windows. Casement front windows with colonial bars and transoms, as per design.
- Double doors or single with sidelights and transom, as per plans.
- Antique black plated (or similar) grip set, and dead bolt on front entry door.
- Decorative house numbers.
- Roll-up garage doors with windows, as per plans.
- Precast concrete slabs on front walkways, as per plans.
- Walkout condition: 5’ sliding patio door and additional windows in basement, with main floor wood deck.
- Lookout condition: Main floor wood deck and larger windows at rear of home in basement.
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, self-sealing asphalt shingles per pre-determined colour scheme.
- Front and rear lawns to be fully graded and sodded.
- All exterior doors and windows to be fully caulked with premium quality slow setting caulking.
- Two-stage asphalt-paved driveway.
EXQUISITE INTERIOR FEATURES
- Decorated texture finish ceilings, with smooth border (except kitchen and bathrooms to be smooth finish).
- Quality wall-to-wall broadloom with underpad in bedrooms, second floor hallways and main floor stairs.
- 2 ¾” casing on windows and doors with matching 5 ½” baseboard in finished areas.
- Upgrade, smooth, 2-panel interior doors.
- Closet doors to be same as interior doors, unless otherwise indicated in plans.
- Laundry to be fitted with heavy-duty receptacle for clothes dryer. Single laundry tub and dryer vent to exterior, as per plans.
- All walls to be painted with primer and one coat of finish paint of an off-white colour throughout. Trim and doors to be accented in white.
- H.R.V. (heat recovery ventilator) to control humidity and improve heating efficiency in the home.
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace. Rough-in central air conditioning (sized ducting and thermostat wiring only).
- Quality vanity cabinets with durable countertops.
- All sinks and tubs to be fitted with chrome finish, single lever faucets.
- All vanity sinks fitted with shut off valves.
- Oval Roman bathtub in master ensuite with choice of ceramic tiles for tub surround, as per plans.
- Wall mounted glass plate mirror on top of all vanities.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Choice of cabinets from builder’s samples.
- Choice of ceramic floor and wall tiles from builder’s samples.
- Choice of ceramic tiles around deck mounted tub from builder’s samples.
- Choice of premium kitchen cabinets with durable laminate countertops from builder’s samples.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical provided for dishwasher. Opening to be provided for dishwasher.
- Double compartment stainless steel kitchen sink with designer single lever pull-out faucet.
- Kitchen faucet fitted with shut-off valve.
- Heavy duty wiring and receptacle provided for electric stove.
- 100 amps electrical system with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove, washer and clothes dryer.
- Decora switches and outlets throughout.
- Pre-wiring for telephone (living room, kitchen and all bedrooms).
- Two roughed-in receptacles wired for high-speed internet (CAT-5 WIRE) and cable internet service.
- Pre-wiring for cable (one outlet in living room or family room and one in master bedroom).
- Two weatherproof electrical outlets (one at the rear of the house and one at the front of the house).
- Two black coach lamps in front of garage and one near front door. Front door chimes.
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors, as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Standard electrical light fixtures in all rooms except living room and family room (if applicable) to be fitted with an electrical outlet for side lamps, controlled by separate switch.
- 2″x6″ construction on exterior walls.
- Steel beam and post construction in basement.
- Roof constructed with engineer certified trusses.
- Roof sheeting with 3/8″ plywood.
- All sub floors to be nailed, sanded and fastened with screws to joists.
- 9′ ceilings on main floor, and 8′ ceilings on second floor.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA COST
- 12” x 24” ceramic tiles on floors in tiled areas, installed in stacked pattern.
- Laminate flooring in main floor hallway, living room, dining room and family room.
- Rain showerhead in master bedroom ensuite.
- Framed glass shower enclosure in master bathroom, as per plans.
- Curved shower curtain rods in bathtubs, as per plans.
- Decora switches and outlets throughout.
- Solid oak handrails and metal pickets on stairs in finished areas, set on solid oak nosing where applicable.
- Electrical outlet with USB charging jacks in kitchen and master bedroom.
- Accent coloured island in kitchen, as per plan.
- Stainless steel chimney fan over stove in kitchen.
- Aluminum framed “pull-up” upper cabinets on either side of chimney fan.
- Fiberglass clad front entry door.
- Modern satin nickel finish straight lever handles.
- China sinks on all bathroom vanities.
- Extra electrical outlet in garage for future garage door opener.
- Rough-in central vacuum terminated at garage with corresponding electrical outlet.
- Heavy-duty vinyl double sectional 8’ sliding patio door to rear yard, as per design.
- Two hose bibs with independent shut-off valves (one in the garage, one at the rear of the house).
- Choice of elegant glass insert for front entry door.
- Natural gas line for BBQ at rear of house.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Builder has the right to substitute materials of equal or greater value. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available. E.&O.E. 09/17